Reserve Now & Pay Later
Fully-Day Private Tour of Athens
Lowest Price Guarantee
From €325.65 per group (up to 3)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Secure your spot while staying flexible
Up to 24 hours in advance
8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
+1 (702) 648-5873
Visit the Parthenon and other top Athens attractions on a private sightseeing tour that lets you shape your trip to focus on the sites that you value most. Unlike on group tours with preset schedules and itineraries, on a private tour you can spend as much or as little time as you like at each site, making this excursion ideal for busy travelers who want to prioritize certain attractions.
- See the top attractions in Athens on an efficient, private tour
- With private transport, you won’t have to wait on other travelers or make extra stops for pickup and drop-offs
- Learn details about historic and modern-day Greece from your English-speaking driver
- Explore the sites on your own without specific time constraints
WiFi on board
Professional Drivers (Not licensed to accompany you into the sites)
Skip the line to purchase tickets
Entrance Fees (Total Cost: 40 Euros per adult)
Licensed tour guide upon request, depending on availability (Additional Cost:270 Euros)
Airport pickup and drop off (Additional cost)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Airport Pickup:Your driver will meet you upon your arrival at Athens airport at the customs exit holding an H.P.Tours sign with your name on.
Port pickup:Your driver, will meet you at Piraeus Port at the customs exit holding an H.P.Tours sign with your name on.
Notice that Piraeus port has three terminals, Terminal A, Terminal B and Terminal C.
If your ship docks at Terminal A, your driver will meet you at the Terminal A exit holding an H.P.Tours sign with your name on.
If your ship docks at Terminal B, your driver will meet you at the Terminal B exit holding an H.P.Tours sign with your name on.
If your ship docks at Terminal C, your driver will meet you at the Terminal C exit holding an H.P.Tours sign with your name on.
In case your ship docks at Terminal B or Terminal C and the exit gate is closed, you will need to take the shuttle bus to come to terminal A (3 MIN RIDE).
Your driver will meet you at Terminal A holding an H.P.Tours sign with your name on.
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Your English- speaking driver will explain about the ancient monuments that you are about to visit, the ancient history of Greece and interesting facts about historical and modern-day Greece but is not allowed by law to accompany you in the sites. If you wish to have a licensed tour guide to accompany you into the sites, we will help you arrange a licensed tour guide to be with you at an extra cost
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Your tour is totally private. No unknown passengers will participate in your group.
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant car seats are available upon request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY H.P.Tours - Hellenic Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more365bet体育网站 about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fully-Day Private Tour of Athens?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Fully-Day Private Tour of Athens?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fully-Day Private Tour of Athens?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fully-Day Private Tour of Athens?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We didn’t have to wait in long lines as he took us to get tickets in advance to starting the trip." See review
Product code: 92329P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - CorinthBus Tours - CorinthArchaeology Tours - CorinthPorts of Call Tours - CorinthHistorical Tours - CorinthShore Excursions - VolosBus Tours - VolosArchaeology Tours - VolosPorts of Call Tours - VolosHistorical Tours - VolosShore Excursions - KalamataBus Tours - KalamataArchaeology Tours - KalamataPorts of Call Tours - KalamataHistorical Tours - KalamataCategory
Odeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Psiri Numismatic Museum of AthensChoragic Monument of LysicratesPropylaeaSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)AnafiotikaMonastiraki MikrolimanoCape SounionTemple of HephaestusFrissiras MuseumUniversity of AthensParliament Building (Vouli)GaziMuseum of Cycladic ArtAllou! Fun ParkPhilopappos Hill (Filopappou)Arch of Hadrian