Reserve Now & Pay Later
Athens Classic Tour - A 3000 Years History City Alternative Presented Selfguided
Lowest Price Guarantee
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Secure your spot while staying flexible
Up to 24 hours in advance
3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
+1 (702) 648-5873
Bicycle equipment (helmet, lights, rear rack, rack bags)
Guide - Companion
Hybrid Electric Bike (Pedelec Type)
Snack & Water
Insurance of participants (available at a cost of 16 € / person)
Entrance fees in archaeological sites, museums
Transportation to/from starting/ending point
Departure & Return
Departure PointKapnikareas 19, Athina 105 56, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BIKE ME UP
for a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more365bet体育网站 about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens Classic Tour - A 3000 Years History City Alternative Presented Selfguided?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Athens Classic Tour - A 3000 Years History City Alternative Presented Selfguided?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athens Classic Tour - A 3000 Years History City Alternative Presented Selfguided?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 66731P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sidecar Tours Archaeology ToursMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAthensSidecar Tours - CorinthArchaeology Tours - CorinthMountain Bike Tours - CorinthHistorical Tours - CorinthSidecar Tours - VolosArchaeology Tours - VolosMountain Bike Tours - VolosHistorical Tours - VolosSidecar Tours - KalamataArchaeology Tours - KalamataMountain Bike Tours - KalamataHistorical Tours - KalamataCategory
MikrolimanoAthens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Hellenic Motor MuseumPropylaeaFrissiras MuseumParliament Building (Vouli)Vouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)AnafiotikaPsiri Panathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Omonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Eugenides Foundation PlanetariumPlakaMt. Parnassus (Parnassos)Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)Syntagma StationAttica Zoological ParkGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Choragic Monument of Lysicrates