Things to do in Reykjavik
Welcome to Reykjavik
365bet体育网站iceland's colorful capital mixes viking and maritime history with a hip arts scene, sleek design, and wild nightlife, while also serving as a jumping-off point for outdoor adventures into the country's rugged landscapes. with modern restaurants serving icelandic cuisine in medieval buildings, must-see sights such as the waterfront harpa concert hall, and opportunities for puffin and whale watching, it's easy to spend all your time in the city—but you'd be remiss to skip what lies beyond. head out to the country and you’ll be rewarded with pristine waterfalls, volcanic black-sand beaches, and warm geothermal pools set in lava fields.
Top 10 attractions in Reykjavik
Top activities in Reykjavik
Frequently Asked Questions
- Golden Circle, Kerid Volcanic Crater, and Blue Lagoon Day Trip from Reykjavik
- Northern Lights Night Tour from Reykjavik
- Small-Group Golden Circle Tour and Secret Lagoon Visit from Reykjavik
- Golden Circle Classic Day Trip from Reykjavik
- Snaefellsnes Peninsula Classic Day Tour from Reykjavik
Discover the top things to do in Reykjavik.